Services regarding ONTO records
According to the Act on Sustainable Waste Management (OG 94/13) Art. 45, a person who produces waste while carrying out their business operations and a person carrying out waste management operations shall keep a Register of Waste Generation and Waste Streams for each type of waste.
The evidentiary record of the occurrence and course of waste consists of:
- the record form for each type of waste
- associated sheets for each type of waste
Data in ONTO must be noted down thoroughly up-to-date after each change of condition and the record must be kept for 5 years.
The person who obtained the permit referred to in Article 83 (a waste dealer, a person registered in a recycling yard register, a public utility provider for mixed general waste collection and a public service provider for the collection of biodegradable waste) is obligated to keep it exclusively via e-onto online application.
The Ordinance on the Environmental Pollution Register (OG 87/15) regulates the manner and deadlines for the submission of waste data to the Environmental Pollution Register.
Services we offer:
- Creating the record of waste origin and processing - ONTO form
- Keeping record of waste emergence and its course - ONTO form
- Filling the associated sheets for unsafe and hazardous waste - PL-O
- Creating a declaration of hazardous waste - DFKSO form